- Can I order a gift certificate? [Back to Top]
Real Baby issues gift certificates in any amount you would like. They make a nice gift all by themselves or are a great add on to something you have already found on the site. To avoid the shipping cost, when you get to the check out, put the code: GCSHIP, all caps, and we will mail it free of charge.
You are also able to use our Gift Cards on the website.
- Do you charge sales tax? [Back to Top]
- Sales tax is charged only on orders sent within the state of Colorado. Colorado State laws require that we charge sales tax on the full amount of the product order (not including shipping).
- How can I contact you? [Back to Top]
4314 Tennyson Street
Denver, CO 80212
- I received my package as a gift. May I return it? [Back to Top]
You may return your gift for exchange or store credit only. In your package, you should find a "gift receipt". Call Real Baby at 303-477-2229 or email us at email@example.com to obtain a Product Return Okay. Please note on your packing slip who you talked to for the okay, the reason for your return, and the date you called the shop. Even if you email us, we still want this info on the packing slip. Absolutely no returns or exchanges will be accepted if the package does not include this information. Again, only 10 days from shipping date will we refund you. After 10 days it will be store credit, after 30 days it's yours. Thanks.
- May I cancel my order? [Back to Top]
- If you request to cancel your order or items on your order, we will attempt to cancel these items if your request is falls within one hour of placing your order (please note that all order cancellation requests must be made before 7 pm MST!). In order to make a cancellation request, please call 303-477-2229, as these requests must be received via phone. If our Customer Lines are engaged, you will be asked to leave a message. Please include your order number and contact details. If you do leave a message we cannot guarantee the order will be cancelled and if the order ships, shipping charges will not be refunded.
- What are your shipping rates and policies? [Back to Top]
For a detailed summary of our shipping charges and policies, please visit our page at the top called "Shipping Rates". Most purchases are shipped from Real Baby in Colorado, to arrive within five business days of receipt of the order. Note: Items sent directly from our suppliers (i.e. furniture or certain strollers) may take longer, and items ordered together may not arrive in the same box. Certain heavy or oversize items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. Also, please note that sometimes we may need extra payment for shipping large or heavy items and we will contact you in these cases. Orders being shipped to AK or HI will be charged an additional $5 for standard delivery. We regret that we cannot ship to US P.O. Boxes or foreign countries.
- What is your return policy? [Back to Top]
At Real Baby, customer service is our top priority. We take pride in all of the products that we carefully select and stand behind the quality of our merchandise. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from Real Baby, you can return the merchandise for a full refund less shipping costs within 10 days of shipping (unless it's a gift and then we issue store credit only). After 10 days, only store credit will be issued, and after 30 days, all sales are final. (We do make some exceptions so feel free to call so we can see if it's possible.) Please note, the merchandise must be unused (no slobber please) and in the original packaging. All special order items and items bought on Sale are final sales. If you do have any problem with your order, please do the following: Call 303-477-2229 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 business days from receipt of goods to obtain a Product Return Okay. Please note on your packing slip who you talked to for the okay, the reason for your return, and the date you called the shop. Even if you email us, we still want this info on the packing slip. Absolutely no returns or exchanges will be accepted if the package does not include this information. Again, only 10 days from shipping date will we refund you. After 10 days it will be store credit, after 30 days it's yours. Thanks.
- What methods of payment do you accept? [Back to Top]
Real Baby accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal. All Funds must be in U.S. Dollars.
Credit Cards: You can safely enter your entire credit card number, via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. We bill all Credit Card orders the day we receive your order. Your order will be shipped the next business day if received before 3 pm MST, and within two business days if after 3 pm MST. If an item is on backorder, we will only charge your credit card when it ships.
- What size shoes do I need and what is the Euro to American Conversion? [Back to Top]
- Until the child is two years old check the size of the shoe and feet every 2 months. Between ages 3 and 6 check every 3 months. After the age of 7 checking every 4 months is adequate.
Euro 19= American 4-4.5, 20=5, 21=5.5, 22=6-6.5, 23=7-7.5, 24=8-8.5
- Where is your store located? [Back to Top]
Please come and visit our store - we have lots of fun things that you can't see on the website! It's a great place to spend some time with your little one.
Real Baby Denver is located at 4315 Tennyson Street, Denver, CO 80212, in the Berkley neighborhood (just north of downtown) of Denver.
- Will you send me an invoice? [Back to Top]
- You will receive a confirmation email invoice of your order at the conclusion of the ordering process. If you misplace this confirmation, we will be more than happy to forward an additional copy.
All orders shipped from Real Baby will include a packing slip or invoice.